A Limited Partnership (LP) is a form of partnership where at least one partner is a general partner and at least one partner is a limited partner. The primary benefits of forming a LP are limited liability for limited partners and pass-through taxation.
Formation of a New York LP requires filing a Limited Partnership Certificate with the New York Department of State and complying with LP publication requirement. Ishimbayev Law Firm provides both of these services for a flat fee.
New York LP Formation and Publication package:
- LP name availability check
- Preparation of Limited Partnership Certificate
- File Limited Partnership Certificate with New York Department of State (State fee is $210)
- Preparation of Partnership Agreement
- Obtaining EIN from IRS (Employer Identification Number)
- Preparation of LP legal notice in compliance with New York State law
- Publish LP notice in newspapers designated by County Clerk (publication fee depends on a county)
- File affidavits of publication with New York Department of State
- File Certificate of Publication with New York Department of State (State fee is $50)
Please contact us to learn about forming a LLP.